We have had many questions regarding how to register for the fall 2019 recreational season.
If you are unsure on how to register, please follow the steps below to register your child for the fall season:
1. Go to gbysl.org
2. Put your mouse over the "Recreational Soccer" tab at the top of the home screen
3. Click on the dropdown "Fall 2019 Registration"
4. Click at the link that says "2019 Fall Season Registration Link" at the top of this page
5. If you are registering a returning player, login with your players username and password under "Individual Users- Existing Account", if you are registering a new player, fill out the information under the "Individual Users- New Account" section and press create account
6. Complete the steps required and do not click out of the registration until you have reached the page that says that registration has been successfully completed
7. Print out the "Printable Registration Form" that is shown on the completion page
8. Sign the registration form and send it to the league office- 5301 Longley Lane Ste. A5, Reno NV 89511
*** PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A FAMILY ACCOUNT WHEN REGISTERING A NEW PLAYER. EACH PLAYER MUST HAVE THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL USERS ACCOUNT, THEN THEY CAN BE ADDED INTO THE FAMILY ACCOUNT AFTERWARDS.
Recreational registration for the fall season is now OPEN. The deadline is JUNE 21. You can either drop off or mail the registration form, payment and copy of the birth certificate (if NEW to GBYSL) to GBYSL 5301 Longley Lane Suite A5 Reno NV 89511
Tuesday 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Thursday 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Friday 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
ALL RECREATIONAL EMAILS MUST BE SENT OR FORWARDED TO THE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org